Psychosocial Focused Reasoning
While everyone thinks, not everyone thinks about their thinking. This presentation will provide an overview of key clinical reasoning theory.
This lecture covers:
- Psychosocial-focussed clinical reasoning
On completion of this presentation along with Fast and Slow Reasoning lecture:
- Participants will increase their understanding of the cognitive processes and essential clinical judgments in clinical reasoning within a biopsychosocial framework.
- Participants will learn common errors of clinical reasoning.
- Participants will learn strategies to minimize reasoning errors.
- Participants will learn strategies to reduce “noise” in physiotherapy judgments and for improving clinical reasoning.